View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:07 PM   #15
Brinkley

Brad,

Thanks for the questions on why it isn't selling. Unfortunately, I can't answer that any more than you can. The numbers invested keep me awake at night vs. what the market will bear. The good news is someone will get a great build at pennies on the dollar.

Regarding the cloth over the brake fluid reservoir, I think you answered your own question/rant but here is my take. I like to have a high brake pedal even when the pads are worn past half way. The only way I know how to accomplish this is to keep the fluid at its max fill mark (that or replace pads when they hit half used). So, sure you could lower the volume but I think the pedal feel is longer when you do that.

My fix is put the cloth over it so it absorbs all the spillage so the fluid doesn't sit in the bottom of the trunk or get all over the battery/fire bottle.

Hope to find a good home for her soon.

And NO the car hasn't been wrecked 100 times. It is straight and corner balances like no other with the weight in the middle. Alignment and tire wear are outstanding. Just saying.

Last edited by Brinkley; 02-04-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Brinkley is offline   Reply With Quote