View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:08 AM   #35
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Raby View Post
Its just not worth it. The 1% ruins it for everyone else.

You should have done a better job of policing yourselves by locking these people on.

Raby-out.
Untwist your underwear, bro.

Some car owner decides he is going to play the wait and see game, with his own car, and doesn't feel the need to swap a working part, and you quit helping others?

If you're sick of helping or typing the same advise, fine, but don't get all pissy to other members for "not policing ourselves" and take all your smarts away. Makes you sound way less professional than I am sure you are. When my customers don't listen, I make good money and I certainly don't shame them for it. They had an option and a professional opinion to go by. It's their buildings, and likewise, it's their cars. Go back, and tell us how exactly to "police ourselves" into forcing a member into taking your (good) advise. Or should we have shamed him away or voted him off since he refused this advise?

No one said you were some douchebag trying to sell water pumps. I must have missed the part where he said you were full of **************** and that pump would last forever and only an idiot or someone with something to personally gain would recommend a swap of a working part.

Be a better person and don't blame the board / site because you decided you were tired of 1% of a website not running out and taking your advise same day. I too am an expert in my field, and these building's heating systems cost just a tad more than any 986 engine on this site, yet I still get ignored when I suggest routine maintenance.

Last edited by Timco; 01-25-2014 at 04:46 AM.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote