View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 07:37 AM   #23
BruceH

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheBound View Post
Thought this was interesting. This guy did the same to his headlights. No one said anything bad about the way it looked here. Not that I care. Everyone has there own opinion but just thought it was funny how one thread had no one mentioning poor headlight tint and then my thread had no love.

http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/44939-purschased-my-first-black-1998-boxster-australia.html

I think maybe the lighting may be bad in my pic because in regular day light my headlights look identical to his.
Presentation is everything I commented in that other thread but I did not comment on his headlights specifically since he wasn't really asking for an opinion on them. Seems he bought it that way. I think his car, as well as yours, would look better with the clear lights instead of blacked out. BUT, that is just my opinion. Everyone has to do what they like best. That is what is so great about this forum, there are all kinds of ideas and opinions, some I like, some I don't, but I learn from everyone
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote