View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #14
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottvd View Post
1. Is it wrong to say "pour-shh" and right to say "pour-shh-uh" or is that just preference?

2. Is there a valid defendable reason car guys blank out their tags in photos? Or is this sort of like "legal" confidentiality clauses at the bottom of emails where some clown did it once and then everyone else thought it was cool and followed. I'd love to eat crow on this and hear why I'm wrong, but you do realize as you're driving down the street other real people can read your license plate right?! Gasp!
I have never understood blocking plates. do you block your plate when you drive? Did you know I have a pen in my car and can write down your license plate while following you? Do you tell the cop when he pulls you over that you block it on websites so you figured it was ok to block it while driving?
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote