Thread: Post a joke...
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #60
san rensho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
Ha ha! you want to see funny? Take a trip on I-95 in your state! Worst drivers in America!!!

"No. 1: Miami. And it’s not even close. First in automotive fatalities, first in pedestrian strikes, first in the obscenity-laced tirades of their fellow drivers."
Don't get me started. Miami has absolutely the worst drivers I've ever come across. I take that back, Miami Beach drivers are even worse. Everybody on the beach has a brand new, über expensive Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Lambourgini, all vying for valet parking in front of the most exclusive, expensive club or restaurant.

You can rent exotic cars by the hour so that the posers can parade down Ocean Drive and pick up all the skanky, gold diggers with so much plastic surgery they look like aliens.

Beach drivers will cut you off, drive in the oncoming lane to get past you, you name it. Once I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic at 2 AM (it was actually early for the Beach) with the top down, and some idiot in back of me lays on the horn for a good ten seconds because I wasn't moving fast enough. I give him the finger and he jumps out of his Mercedes and wants to fight. I said " Try me". He rants and raves but does nothing.

The Sunshine State is So welcoming.

2000 Boxster 2.7l red/black

Previous cars

1973 Opel Manta
1969(?) Fiat 850 Convertible
1979 Lancia Beta Coupe
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV 6
1985 Alfa Romeo Graduate
1985 Porsche 944
1989 Porsche 944
1981 Triumph TR7
1989 (?) Alfa Romeo Milano