View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #11
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckrikos View Post
I am finding many low mileage cars being sold from used exotic car dealers in the mid-west and wanted to know if anyone has bought a car from these types of establishments rather than the typical private seller. I am finding a few gems, but when you bid on eBay your intent to buy becomes binding upon winning the auction so when do you actually have time to get the inspection plus I would like to go out and see it. I buy everything online except for clothing, so don't really see why I can't buy a car online, I just need to be able to complete certain prerequisites.

I am currently looking for a 996 turbo with less than 25k miles and finding some nice ones with less than 10k miles. I'm hoping I can pick a 2002 up for less than $45k. What do you guys think.
I have seen many cars listed on there as re list because buyer did not come through. As a matter of fact ...it happened to me. There really is nothing that can be done. If the people big but have no money...it really is not that legal binding. scares you into thinking that and I would never ever suggest doing that as it really takes away from the purpose of the site (and from someone that this happened to it sucks)...but it is not as legal binding as you might think.
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote