View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #29
eli cash

Glass window is on! The problems with visibility are overstated, imo. You can easily see headlights. Only thing that's cut off is the top of taller vehicles. And if your plastic window was as clouded as mine was, it's like going from a 1940s tv the the newest HD flatscreen.

New issue though: A few hooks on the interior lining without places to hook onto. I read the below thread from renntech and vaguely understand what's supposed to happen, but I wanted to check in and see if anyone else has mended this.

I've got the car in service mode, I see the bar under the B-pillar, but am not sure which way to thread the hook and elastic. Anybody have more in depth step-by-step or better pictures than the renntech one? Conv Roof Interior elastic band with hook - 986 Series (Boxster, Boxster S) - RennTech.org Forums

Glass window is difficult to get around. Right now it's sorta just laying flat, adjacent to the roll bar. Pedro says fold the glass over the convertible top, but that seems easier said than done and the picture isn't helping me. Accessing the Engine
eli cash is offline   Reply With Quote