View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 04:49 AM   #1
Widebody350

Newb with Questions

I have a Nissan 350z with a mastergrade widebody kit coilovers, sway bars, CAI, cams, e-manage(tuning program), full exhaust, and 100 shot of nitrous, here is my page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2249016 and www.mastergrade.net for what the car will look similar to when it is completed. There are only two of these kits in the world mine and Mastergrades. Enough with the Nissan I'm sure you all probably don't care too much about them but anyways I have a great deal on a 1998 Boxster and was wondering what some of the better aero parts, suspension upgrades and engine/F/I options were with the Boxster as well as any problems I should expect (car has 53,000). I am choosing to get a Boxster because I drove one once and like the way it handles, I just see that there is a lot of potential to dig out of the car especially in the horsepower area. The other option for me is to get an old as in late 80s 911 or even 911 turbo which my mother had for a while but one of the cylinders lost compression so I'm kind of weary about going that route and would like the more updated look of the boxster. I recognize the boxster is not a drag car and neither is the 350 but I would like to have the car run consistant, low 13s. Thanks.
Widebody350 is offline   Reply With Quote