View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #71
BruceH

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsurfer View Post
All civ stuff.... that's a Falcon 10 (which is an absolute rocketship, by the way). The 20 has worlds more room, but nowhere near the performance of the 10.

Also got lots of time in the Lears..... the 31 is also an absolute rocketship, and a BEAUTIFUL flying airplane. The tip tanked stuff is cool, but when you load em up with fuel, you can really feel it (especially in the tips). I haven't had the chance to get into a 60 yet, but I'd like to sooner than later.

In both the 10 and the 31, you peg the VSI on every climb, while still climbing at better than 280

As to the radios, I don't mind that part, but it's a real treat in the 31 to get a "modern-ish" autopilot (at least the 31's were build in the 90's LOL). We actually have to fly the airplane LOL
I only got to fly a Lear once, it was a 23 and will never forget it That was a rocket ship! I have always loved the looks of the Falcons. The MD80 is not exactly modern, we still "have to fly" it is well, which is just fine by me. I love pulleys and cables!
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote