View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #20
Nimbus117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker986 View Post
I have been researching the Pioneer AppRadio, but after reading the reviews on Crutchfield I am a little apprehensive. There are 25 reveiws of the SPH-DA210 and only 36% rated it a 5 out of 5, and 32% rated it a 4 out of 5, leaving 32% that rated it 3 or worse. In my mind a 3 or worse means you do not like it.

I have also been researching the double DIN unit you have, 940BT. Of course, I would have to purchase a used or refurbished model.

Some people love the Appradio units. Compared to a modern smartphone or tablet, a lot of people find the interfaces on double dins lacking. When you get your head around this, the appradio's are pretty impressive and get better with each new model You need to try a few unit and see what suits you best, no unit will suit everyone as we all want different features.

I have had my Pioneer 940bt in my car for 18 months, this has been replaced by 850 and 950bt. My unit was more expensive but then I have all the benefits of a standalone navigation unit plus an appradio unit.