Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
Amazon sells the Bosch HID lights:

Left:
Amazon.com: Bosch 0302473373 Headlight Assembly: Automotive

Right:
Amazon.com: Bosch 302473374 Headlight Assembly: Automotive

These do not include the module/wiring harness that lets the projector rotate up for high beam to supplement the halo high beams but you can get that from off eBay (that is a future project of mine)

The prices seem to fluctuate, a few months ago they were around $750.

Are these the ones you got? I don't know anyone who has gotten them yet, so unsure if these are the ones you got with the parts rolling around inside.

I just recently got a used pair for $1000 including the corner pieces. The gaskets were all gunked up but otherwise fine. I had some problems when I first got them but it was resolved by installing a new headlight switch assembly.

If you keep your eyes on eBay or even here sometimes they will pop up for sale from time to time.

Good luck!

Steve
Yes, these were the same part numbers but from a different supplier closing them out. I also found another supplier on e-bay for 1574 on the pair delivered. I'll get another order going as soon as I receive credit from my parts return.

Thanks for all your input.