Thread: Miata Owners?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:29 AM   #19
reiver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
Good for you! I had a great 1990 Miata A package, purchased slightly used in spring of '91 for $13.4K. I owned the car for six years and enjoyed it as much the day I sold it as the day I purchased it.

I still look at used Miatas everyday on CL. As I currently have two Boxsters, 84 Alfa Spider and '04 350Z Roadster, I don't know what I'd do if I found great deal on a Miata. Kind of hope I don't have your luck!
My 350Z is what pushed me to the boxster eventually (although mine was a Grand Touring Coupe and originally wanted a Cayman over a vert). The Boxster is 10x more fun to drive but the 350Z was fast and had 6 speed with a bit more grip (275 rear, 245 front x18), but I find the ability to slide the Boxster around quite enjoyable

I almost had a Miata. My coworker was going to give me his to build a track car, but he gave dibs to his brother who finally picked it up on the last day of the ultimatum to do so...but I probably wouldn't have purchased the Boxster if I had gotten the Miata along with my DD BMW. So, it worked out...
reiver is offline   Reply With Quote