View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 07:37 AM   #10
Perfectlap

hmm.. I think the 3 spoke steering wheel on the 911/Boxster is the nicest of any sports car today. The Cayenne/New BOxster steering wheel doesn't really have the typical minimal sports car look about it. Seems more like something I would see in VW Passat or a sedan.
There are different 3 spoke steering wheels available with brushed aluminum and Carbon Fiber, Alcantara by Porsche and RUF makes some nice upgrades as well. I would suggest adding some aluminum accents or painted silver. Expensive though...

My other bit of advice on your new Black stallion: Buy some TOP QUALITY Korean made polishing and buffing towels and don't let anything else touch your pristine black paint.
Swriling will creep up on you in a moment. A few trips through the local car wash and their terry towels will add 3 years to your paint in a hurry.
I recommend these Sonus Der Wunder towels because they have closed loops and not open(prickly) which can micro marr your paint like the sea of cheap and way over priced Chinese micro fiber towels that have flooded auto stores. Also don't use the the same Chenille wash sponge more than a few times.
Black Paint a love/hate relationship...
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 02-08-2006 at 07:42 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote