View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
aBsOlUt

Thumbs up New 04 986S owner!

Hey guys, I am about to pickup this fairly used (6950miles) 2004 BoxsterS. I have test-driven the car twice and it runs amazing. I love it more than my current automatic 2.5 Z4. Unfortunately the lease for the Z4 runs out so I am going to buy this 04S. Car was demo but noone has overused it or pushed it to its limits according to written statement of dealer.

Now, the ext/int as well as the top are black. The interior has some nice touches here and there but not so modern or great looking as the Z4 imo. That's not because Porsche can't pull it off thats proly the way the car got into the dealer.

Anyone has pictures of the Aluminum dash? The one that surrounds the climate control and the PSM etc etc buttons? I wanted to see how it looks as currently mine is black/plastic.

Steering wheel is the 3-spoke one, while very nice I like a lot the one from 987. Anywhere to buy? Does it fit?

The only thing I dont really like are the rims. I will be changing those when the tires run out... Any idea on which style?

I've already installed the side clear lights, I did not like the orange ones so the pictures are old.

Pictures:
Click here.

Thanks and I cant wait to pick "her" up!!!

Last edited by aBsOlUt; 02-07-2006 at 02:33 PM.
aBsOlUt is offline   Reply With Quote