View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Jaxonalden

Garage
Sad Day Tomorrow...

My Porsche Boxster peeps...I'm parting ways with my 2004 S tomorrow. Instead of going through the selling process with individuals, I went to Car Max. They were fair with their offer and it's good for 7 days. Talked it over with the wife, and being a Government worker I can't have these politicians playing with my paycheck...just to financially unstable.

So when times get tough, you make tough decisions.

So with that said I'm letting you guys know that Car Max didn't want any of the extras I've collected for the car, not even the indoor cover. This weekend I'll get into the shop and gather up all the parts, tools, covers, and anything else I can find and post it here.

Hope I can make someones day with the treasure trove I've collected. Being an aircraft mechanic, you can never have enough back up parts.

As a teaser you can expect to see; 2 outdoor covers and one indoor, Durametric (w/ 2 VINs left), IMS removal tools, wheel bearing puller, front rotors for an S, wind deflector w/storage bag, ignition switch, convertible top rods (w/plastic ends), oil filters...just to name a few.