View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #94
Nine8Six

Dunno mate. bear in mind it will never be 100% black during day time anyway, more like 50% gray with the sunlight reflections bouncing on/off the lens and all. That what's mine turned up to be if you look carefully. Just perfect design-wise. Night-time tho.... this is where this thing turns into a beast of its own

Day time you are looking at getting something like below. A brand New 2014 Boxster!

If you asked me, I'd say go for satin-black headlight interiors. With the outer silver trim left alone it will look perfectly balanced (your car color is already dark). The ring in silver - elegance first in your case.

If you had e.g. spoiler, side skirts, the futurist Gt3 front bumper, kinda style, then maybe I'd say go for the eccentric blue bezel.

Hope this helps a bit. Ask around what your friends and family think.... they know you better than I do!

Last edited by Nine8Six; 10-15-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Pic update (w/ gray lens)
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote