Thread: fuel treatment
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
Your motor won't explode...at least no from the additive.
I've used WD-40 to loosen 1 (one) external mounting bolt and the PORSCHE motor survived. I was very impressed!

Q: Let's say... I put in some super reputable Mr Magic Cleaning stuff in my fuel tank. If one trapped particle dislodge itself after the fuel filter for instance (from a hose fitting edge for example), and that particle is more than 0.03mm in size. What happen to my FI's spray pattern once it get jammed inside what appears to be micron-size jets? Now that is a 1 (one) particle example, what if there are more... do I ruin my FIs by doing so?

or maybe the Mr Magic Cleaning stuff is acting like DRANO and eats everything?! lol

Now assuming my FIs are now freshly clogged or ruined, this gives me a completely wrong A/F ratio mix every time I run the car, you think my cat converters and O2 sensors would live a long life? I'd possibly have codes logging everywhere before they do fail but regardless, do you get my point?

Again, I know crap about Pcars so apologies in advance if this makes no sense.

Last edited by Nine8Six; 10-06-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote