Thread: fuel treatment
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
Nine8Six

Reminds me two years ago when I asked this question to my well respected Porsche indy here. "Can't we just throw in a can of cleaning magic?!" the look on his face meant a lot of words he couldn't say loudly.

What he did is removed the FIs and send them to cleaning in a ultrasonic bath. Of course this was only to troubleshoot if they needed replacing or not. Ended up having to replace a pair - what a laugh, not much more power but different response for sure.

I'd be surprised if the Magic Cleaners are restoring the spray pattern and vital feature of the injectors. To my knowledge liquids takes the fastest path... not necessarily 'cleaning much'. What other deposit(s) they make on the long run?

Waste of money, not the safest in my opinion. But again I am inexperienced and completely paranoid when it comes to "commercial" chemical BS

PS: Tried to stop my wife buying cosmetics, telling her she will look old no matter what Magic Products she buys