View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #13
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow986S View Post
I think I will have to manually connect the wiring but I have no idea how to get the headlight to lock in place.
Have a go at the connector from the inside of the wheel well. You can displace the wheel well lining by removing the two plastic push-clips on the well itself (located right in front of the wheel). Turn your steering/wheels in the opposite direction of the headlight you are working on. That will give you plenty of room to 'gently pull' off the well enough to work out your hand/arm inside the fender and manually plug the headlight connector. The well's material is flexible so no worries however careful about the paint on the edge of the fender it can chip badly in this area (wet paint).

RE locking the headlight; try lifting the headlight with your finger under the indicator. Not too much but just enough so the bar have room to do the swing in the locking position.

I've not experienced the issue you both are having but can easily understand how frustrating :/