View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #23
trimer
jakesbox

hey boss...sorry to hear about this. I hope you keep it. I sold my first one, bought my second 356 and missed my boxster so much i bought another one.

I know you have been on these boards for a long time and you have seen the same question come up time and time again and I want to be sure to be real with you but I am zero expert on this. I paid way too much for mine because it was local and I know the story on the car. that to me was worth a bunch... I am sure you know that with these cars...reality is any mods you do will not come back in the form of a huge payday.

it is a 2000s with low miles, which if anyone reads these threads, most are told that low miles are voodoo...but I would assume yours is one that is in perfect condition just by looking at it and knowing your passion for it.

I am seeing people buy these cars on here for dirt cheap...even the S models. I am not an expert but I would say you have to take most of the mods and forget about them and you will probably see 18 to 20K for the car tops...But, I hope with all that you have done, someone on here will snap that thing up and pay you a boat load as it is obviously worth it. I hope you get more than 25K for it. I would have offered you that if not more...but I am not a huge fan of the yellow. It is toooo damn fast looking...

Good luck man. I hope you get what you want for it!
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote