View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #65
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
Looks fantastic! I now wish I waited instead of buying the LED ones. I'm assuming you're selling this as a complete retrofit kit? Did you mention price?
Jeff, I can't do this publically not being a vendor. I would certainly hope to be able to sell out to fellow 986 owners by offering an identical (complete) retrofit kit, that is right. If there is a demand then I'll sponsor the 986forum by becoming one. Can't find any details about this anywhere at the minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey T View Post
Extremely dedicated, OP.
How much time have you spent on the R&D, 100hrs?
What brand is the projector? It looks like morimoto.
You are right. The seller selling this range of projector calls them morimoto I believe.
The manufacturer of the projector did the R&D already. I've researched on the materials only. Did you know that Porsche uses the very same Polycarbonate used to make the F22 Raptor cockpit top window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliguy View Post
Your Boxster looks killer...What body kit is that?
RE killer; you meant this all because of the headlights style right?!

A's: GT2 front bumper, GT3 rear bumper, TA Style sideskirts and a AerokitII (knockoff) spoiler). All made of very cheap fiberglass! Had the front and rear bumpers custom made however, in 3mm thickness (ultralight) with a supplied epoxy resin. Others are the UDP, cold intake, and a full performance exhaust system. I get the car dialed in every seasons at my local circuit by a Pcar guru there. Got maps for each seasons.... cost more in fuel in cold months, and more air in summer time. Deleted a few things as well. Properly tuned, the 2.5l can become a fun little car, but not yet 'killer'

Last edited by Nine8Six; 09-24-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote