View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #9
Xcellr8

I'm interested in a few odds and ends. Please PM me with availability and pricing shipped to Decatur, IL 62526. If you use eBay as a pricing guide, I'll probably pass. The win/win for you and I is that I'm looking for things that don't sell often, and multiple items are going to one address, probably in one box, allowing you to make a quick sell and make the shipping easy

1.) cabin air filter housingt, and filter if it is average or better.
2,) black carpet that runs behind seats over crossmember. Maybe the larger piece that covers most of the area behind the seats if price is low.
3.)The rubber piece that runs the width of the windshield that attaches to cowl cover.
4.) Hmmm, I might also be interested in the windshield if it is not cracked or scratched by windshield wipers.
5.) The air duct that runs above drivers shin. It is a short piece about one foot long.
6.) Right rear fender liner and splash shield.
7.) Front left fender liner.
8.) wiring harness that runs through front trunk to amp (let me know if amp is Nokia or HAS) I'm talking about a pig tail with the connector to the amp at one end, and as much of that harness as you can keep.
9.) The fasteners for the front trunk carpet and the plugs for the two drain holes in the bottom of the front trunk under the carpet.
10.) What condition is the rear window? If good or better, then assuming the top is not torn, I might be interested in the whole top. It is easy to remove as a unit. And, if we go that route, then I may travel to you to pick up stuff as shipping top could be expensive.

That is for now. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Joe
Xcellr8 is offline   Reply With Quote