View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #47
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Wasn't looking to win Trimer, I was pointing out the absurd;

Posts often degenerate into side arguments from other members and get off track from the original question posed. The irony here is that Donner, the OP'er, hasn't logged back on to witness any of it.

BTW....I did not see any answers / advice brought forth from you regarding the OP's "blinking light / vent smoke / odor" issues, you were just there to pile on when some members typed the obvious.

To Repeat: Regarding the above replies, It is up to Donner to separate the wheat from the chaff.........

In the Meantime.........peace out, save the whales, coexist, love mother earth or the one you're with, don't forget to self examine, and MOST IMPORTANTLY.........I'm not just a man ... I'm a life force.
No you didn't see any from me because as I stated...I am not as smart as some of you in here about this and I had nothing to offer technically until everyone jumped on this guy who asked a question. Does that make me an idiot as it made him and his father? I always hope to see intelligent thoughtful answers though as this is why I come to the board like so many others. I guess if you have less than a certain amount of posts then you are open game for bashing maybe? My point is why would someone have to separate wheat from chaff? Newbie asked a question and the vultures came out. Doesn't have to be that way. But what fun is the Internet if you can't bully people right? Winner winner... Ps last post although in reply to yours wasn't directed at you, sorry...I am an IDIOT. Hugs
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote