View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:21 AM   #19
Boosted boxster

Garage
Nitrous

I work at a outfit im not even going to plug, I just want to lay out some good Boxster info, first of all the C/R on even a 2.5 201hp motor is 11.51 and S motors run 12.5.1!!! way too high for a supercharger or turbo if you ask me, Porsche turbo motors come with 8.1 To 9.1 C/R the boxsters we have seen with turbos are running like only 5lbs a total waste of 5 to 10 grand after you have to get it retuned a bunch of times to get it right, However on the other hand nitrous loves higher compression ratios, has a cooling effect , look I have a lot of bottles through my boxster, I'm running now 75hp no issues and that's a 140k 2.5l updated LN IMS otherwise stock, nitrous is not Just for a 1/4 mile, I have used it in a road corse makes passing fun and you will use it! My car has been a test mule and so is my bosses 996 he is running 125hp on it and over hundred bottles run through it, nitrous my not be for everyone, but don't be scared of it, a lot of drama kings here, if you keep things safe, a true easy bolt on at least 75hp on any Porsche more if you want it, costs less than 700, one I have on my car I think costs like 600 something, it's fun for sure! Unlike most other bolt ons this one will make the power I says it will! No fuff no BS,

Last edited by Boosted boxster; 09-09-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Boosted boxster is offline   Reply With Quote