View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Wilson01S

WTB: Low mileage, excellent running 3.2 also have some 3.2 parts for sale!!!

I am looking to purchase a low (less than 50k) mile 3.2 engine for my S. I have been searching around, but hard to find any clean looking engines that don't have 100k miles on them. I would really prefer if the engine was completely untouched mechanically (meaning nobody cracked it open before). I will inspect any engine I look at for this pretty closely, and if I see any signs its been apart I won't be interested. I don't want to be too picky (actually I do) but I've heard of too many horror stories of these types of issues.

If the engine was ever opened up I would only consider it if it was documented and a reliable shop did the work.

If you have an engine, or maybe know someone that does please let me know!

I will pay cash for this btw, and I am "flexible" on the price. Unfortunately I don't have the funds to spend $10k++ but I am willing to pay for a decent used engine.

Thank you in advance!

Also once I find an engine I will have several usable parts off the 3.2 I took out (36,985 original miles): Cylinder heads and components, manifolds, maybe some accessories depending on how complete of an engine I replace it with.
2010 CBR1000RR- Sold
Wilson01S is offline   Reply With Quote