Thread: What a deal !
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #13
reiver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKART View Post
ok I c

Which state have the less guns? I was planning to visit the United States next spring with my family.
Strictest gun laws? Try Chicago, NY, or Detroit.

However, for the safety of your family, I would suggest a place where criminals aren't the only ones with guns....

-Highly custom (bolt and barrel made from same block of metal to match perfectly) AR-15 w/EOTech Holographic and just about everything is well upgraded over what you'd find in something off the shelf.
-Kimber 1911 Custom
-M9 with a lot of upgrades (only frame is stock)
-FN FiveseveN
-Walther PPK
-HK USP Compact
-The shotgun as seen at the end of Terminator 2 (x2)
-over 30 hunting or precision rifles & shotguns 12, 16, 20, .410, .243, 30-06, .338L, .308, 7.62x39, 30-30 (1894 Winchester), .270, and something my great grandfather had that would easily put down the largest game
-over .50 cal (don't recall the exact caliber) gentleman's set of dueling pistols - same models used by Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr.

I have probably one of the smallest collections in Texas and have gotten pulled over with 6 of them in my Boxster. Officer just appreciated the fact that I let him know.

If you want to be in a safer area, go to a place where the good guys also have guns and the criminals have to think about that...
reiver is offline   Reply With Quote