View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
megapat

Hi guyz,

I was told by my garage, it wasn't any belt, pulley or bearing problems... Those sound came out from engine ><

The technicians advised me that it mite be some loosen parts inside the Fuel Pressure Regulator due to the aging of the car .... Hence some oil mite not be able to reach that area efficiently and lubricate it enough and caused those squeeky sound.

I suggested to him those water pump problems, loose spark plugs but he confidently pointed out that spark plugs r rarely gona be loosen and its not water pump problem either.

Lastly, he adviced me to get rid of the car after i had enough fun of it... coz the only solution is to dig the engine out and fix those parts inside the engine but he wont recommend... Or change some comparatively more viscous oil instead and hope those noise will disappear !!! His words made me feel bad to be honest !:ah:

I will try to TEST the water pump myself tmr by reading the guide given by one of the members previously !!!!

Pls keep this post going, everyone who has the same problems keep sharing !!! I wish everyone could benefit from it !! thanx! i will keep update u guyz !!

PAT
megapat is offline   Reply With Quote