View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #28
SpyderRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmods View Post
Spyder. Been a long time buddy! Hope you and the business are doing well.

Manner of fact, you would drooled if you would see what they do here in Shanghai RE car interiors and leathers mate. They now scan the dash and other car features using 3D scanners, cut the leather using lasers and stich those using CNC stitching centers (i.e. robots man). It's in a windowed shop so you can see it all happening while waiting for your car. They practically have most molds and years for any car makes really (911, Boxsters, Cayenne etc....). Quality is same as the manufacturer and every single details looks sharp and clean. They also included personalized embroidery services. Any graphics/pattern you want really!

Just sayin'..... you may want to start outsourcing to China soon brotha My Chinese friends are clearly catching up with the Germans

Hey buddy, how are you!?
I know from them, they do a really good job, as i know too, the leather is from malaysia, work is done in china. They also make steering wheels for 997, 987... for very low prices... but believe me, in direct comparison you'll see that our quality is still much better ... in fact everything handmade.