View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecar View Post
I passed buy brumos to see it being picketed. The sign said something about blown motor and another about porsche vs. veterans (they are flying wounded warrior flag). I stop to talk to him and ask if it was ims he said yes. Get this....he buys an 03 base 31000 miles in DEC 2012 from private owner who produced service records for duration of ownership for 19.5k. 32, 800 miles on the car in the parking lot 10mph all kind 0F chatter in the bell housing, car goes down. The guy doesnt want 25% he wants a new motor so he chooses brumos to picket in front of and has been there for 3 WEEKS,fully ready to stay 6 months. He told me he picketed nationwide ins. and someone else and they caved in WILL PORSCHE ? hurley came out the first 2 hours and told him he supports veterns trying to make him feel guilty he returns the next day with a sighn proclaiming how porsche dissed him... a veteren as well. Then the g.m. comes out to tell him that employess are losing pay because of him and how many homeless people walk buy and how DANGEROUS IT CAN BE. later that day he drives in front of him and stomps on it, the guy said if he was a hair in the road he would of been hit. about 50 people have stopped to talk to him, not all ims but the staff stands and takes pictures the whole time and stares. man youd think theyd fix our cars. i bought my 02 s from them 5000 within 60 days 1200 for clutch i asked about the berring the (he) said what ims i said shaft he said oh i havent seen a problem then said "cosmetically its a beautiful car....new clutch NO BEARING 90K MILES brumos PORSCHE GO FIGURE...No wonder jake has no faith in porsche...such a shame because i love the car and porsche is coming off as cheap not stand behind your product company..not much empathy for brumos because they really are arrogant...but hurley and the gm are very nice. I will see how long he lasts and keep u posted if possible THIS FORUM AND PERFECT LAP HAVE BEEN LIFESAVERS FOR ME IN THE PAST FOR ALL NEW READERS
Where are you in Florida. I live 25 minutes from Brumos and take my car there...but never for anything major. Hurley drove my car during test run in Gainesville with PO. Where are you located?
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote