View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #14
KronixSpeed

Great Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare week,

i like to repeat myself sorry, wrote a simillar post last week, sorry to those that have to read it again......so in october 2005 had the RMS replaced with a so called
"updated seal". the warranty was up in november 2005. this past sunday i took the car out of the garage ( car is in storage, dam snow). i found a little oil leak, i fliped, wrote a letter to porsche germany / porsche canada / porsche america / whoever's email addresses that i could find really. really didnt want to take any chances, with someone telling me that i owe $900.00 for an RMS leak, right after having it replaced. so tammy in atlanta called me from porsche the other day and told me that a warranty exists that covers the new updated seal that they put in the car in october of 2005 thank god.

sooo i took the car in today to get it checked, and they tell me that the leak is "residue". so i have a nice inch by an inch oil spot on my garage floor, a piece of newspaper that i placed yesterday on the floor, with a a nice little oil spot. when they lifted the car on a hoist, they said that it was "residue" . that much residue, what the bloody hell....

2002 porsche boxster, no replaced engine, 1 rms leak, on going residue leak, 19646 miles / 300000 km. no mods to engine. lowered but that shouldnt make a difference. drive hard oh yeah. no tracking the car. what else............

shoot me