View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #10
Perfectlap

Don't think Amazon's going to work for you. I don't even see the simple Amazon app in the Google Play store anymore. I can see the logic of allowing someone on a totally different platform like Apple to use their content on the Google device, but I can't really see why they would allow another Android competitor to sell the same media. Kindle is going to have to come up with a beaming device of their own for movies or just buy Roku. Otherwise, Roku's future looks very bleak.

By the way, If I were in your shoes I would get the Chromecast for your guests. #1 it's cheap.
#2 it works if they have an Iphone or Android phone. #3 if they don't have NetFlix they can rent movies from Itunes or the Play from their own phones. #4 If they have a NetFlix account odds are they have made an Itune sor Play store purchase at least once and have an account. #5 You're not making any money on the NetFlix rentals so if its Netflix or iTunes same difference.

I'd curious to see if you left a recent Movie on DVD in the room if most would open it up to watch it.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote