Thread: surgery update
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
trimer
jakesbox

if this shows up twice I apologize.

The car has whatever came factory which I believe is the michelins but cant be sure. they are in bad shape but original to car. I really liked the hankook ventis v12s on my last box and sad I cant have those again. I am thinking toyo this time around as I dont want to spend a million bucks. the car doesnt see rain and no snow here in Florida and it is all straight line driving...no hills, not a lot of fun roads here come to think of it!

I am having my P mechanic install a new AOS while he is in there for the hell of it as it wont cost me but a hundred bucks and he also saw some moisture around the oil filler tube at the bottom so for another small cost they are going to replace that now. Along with throw out bearing...

Clutch and car only have 18000 miles on them and the last owner is an older guy who did NOT track the car but was religious about maintaining it. to the point that I actually have 20 receipts just for Brumos Porsche to wash and detail the car!
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote