View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #24
conzboneeus

Hey Tony thanks bro I hear ya.

Oh, I was sweet as sugar and I never admitted anything. And I will be sweet in court also. I'm not a fool been in court give everyone their due respect. But I do know how to leave someone thinking did he mean that nicely? As long as you say it nice they have no way of knowing.

And I did tell the cop that I couldn't say thank you under the circumstances, but I could tell him to be safe since my brothers were cops and I did tell him that sincerely. I think he felt a little bad after that (nawwwwww!). And I meant it. LE is a tuff job I am sure he has seen some bad wrecks with people all jammed up. I've heard the stories. But I also know that just rolling over never gets one anywhere.

I am going to call DA and ask for the adjudication as suggested. Thank you! If that doesn't work I will just let lawyer do it. I looked up points its 3 on license 4 insurance my rates would go up at least 50%. Rather drop the $$ on the court and/or lawyer will be a lot less than the increased premium over time.

Great tip thank you sir!

Last edited by conzboneeus; 08-05-2013 at 12:56 PM.
conzboneeus is offline   Reply With Quote