View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
batshapedheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by conzboneeus View Post
Well I jinxed myself. I got a speeding ticket and I was driving like I do in my other car. In the right lane, in traffic, cars around me, some passing me on left. Indicated 78 it was 65 zone. I see NC State Trooper pull in right on my bumper, then light me up? I am thinking what the heck did I do. 80 in a 65 ticket.

I am so f*&king pissed! I asked him if he saw the cars passing me, no answer. I cannot believe it! He singled me out cause of the car. Had to be.

I am going court on this one this is such bs. I truly am stunned I was not the fastest vehicle by any means. I will fight this even if I have to hire a lawyer its principle (and points) on the line.

Is this the way it is? You have sports car and get bent over? Seriously, I am really shocked it is blatantly being singled out.

Pics of car up tonight. Pics of me apoplectic when talking to trooper not available. All I could do from really mouthing off but I held my cool....barely.
Man, sorry you got a ticket so fast.
I got pulled over within the first month of owning mine (last December)
I was doing 60 on a 40.
Police officer pulled me over and asked me if i knew how fast I was going. I said I knew I was speeding but that I wanted to hear the engine as I had just gotten the car and I thought I heard something not right (which was true, the air intake had more leaves than NY in autumn)
Police officer checked I had never gotten a ticket before and after lecturing me on how much it would cost to get a speeding ticket asked: "So what year is this car?"
I said "2002" He said " Looks good, I'm gonna let you go this time, but checked your rear lights, you have some blown bulbs there"
HAVING A PORSCHE LET ME OFF THE HOOK!
So don't sweat it, just enjoy the ride and congrats on the new car

Last edited by batshapedheart; 08-05-2013 at 02:48 AM.
batshapedheart is offline   Reply With Quote