View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
MalibuBill

Sold

Meripol Blue Soft top, complete assembly, for sale. $750.00 obo plus shipping. Removed from 2002 Boxster where it was original to the car. New plastic window was installed by Doug Alexander of Elite Interiors on 9/20/2012. He does the replacement work for many of the local Porsche dealers including Rusnak and Downtown L.A. The top is in very good condition. It was removed from my car today, 8/3/2013.

The top will be crated securely should you need it shipped and will be sent by a freight carrier since it is too big for UPS. The crate is ready although if you are in the Southern California area I'd prefer that you pick it up, or, depending upon how far, I'd consider meeting you part way.

This color looks great on my Lapis Blue Metallic car and looks great on Arctic Silver cars I have seen. I know it fits 2002 and I think it fits all Boxsters up to that year (and probably even 2003 and 2004) but please verify that on your own as I'm a shade tree, home mechanic (at best) and not a parts guy.

You may phone between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. PDT at THREE TEN FOUR FIVE 7 Twenty-Six ZERO one. I hope that spelling at least slows up the bot harvesters.

Thanks.

Bill
Attached Images

Last edited by MalibuBill; 09-03-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Add photos
MalibuBill is offline   Reply With Quote