View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
Bmod986

Perfectlap I did watch Chris review the new GT3 but like you said the steering was improved in part by the rear steering system. Even so the steering on the porsches can only get better. I don't think that they will implement that rear steering into the other porsches soon but hopefully they eventually will.

I love my manuel car its something that is important when connecting with your vehicle. But that PDK is impressive. It is faster shifting and thats that. I still want the manuel in the turbo and GT3 but Porsche has made its choice. With that said I would not buy a PDK car because I don't care about going fast or shifting faster. I care about the experience that the car gives. The emotions that you get from mashing the go pedal and the noise. Connecting with the drive. That is just lost with an automatic.

Then again I cant afford a GT3 or a Turbo so it makes no difference to me. It will be sad if I am offered to drive one and the only option I have is PDK but whatever.

But that aside I still cant get over the fact that the car will rev match for you on a manuel car. That blew my mind. Just way too cool. Also its like cheating hahaha.

Last edited by Bmod986; 07-26-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote