View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #33
Brad Roberts

I personally stand in front of Randy Aase and discuss the amount of bull_**************** surrounding them.

I have ran them since 2004. I have had engines fail shortly after installing them.

You know why the engine failed? Because the previous dual mass flywheel was bad causing a vibration. When it failed, we went back in with a light one. The engine failed a few 100miles later.

Now, you tell me. Did the alum flywheel cause the issue? No.

If the people who are spewing the sh-it about the light flywheels would open up to speaking with factory trained Porsche techs (Gold Meister badasses) they would learn what the techs see at the dealerships about failed engines with bad flywheels.

I personally experienced an engine failure with a bad dual mass. It was BAD out of the box (I made a HUGE mistake) by not checking it prior to install. Called on 6 different Gold Meister techs to ask them "Do you see bad dual mass flywheels out of the box/new"?? The answer: 2-3 a week and SIX different dealerships. They are lucky, they know to check. I was in a hurry and slammed one together without checking it.

I ate that engine build.. that sh_it sadnwhich did not taste good..
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote