View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #3
Ian c

So we had to do a skidpan track session , and a half-speed car session to qualify for our "licences" to drive the big boy carts .

We did this together so there are no pictures of Debbie finishing and me waiting for a marshall to push me back onto the track

I decided to hold a 30 minute drivers meeting where i would teach her everything I know .
After a minutes talking , a few seconds explaining that racecar spelt backwards is racecar , and five minutes silence , we decided to abandon the lesson and go strait to the track .

Hers a pic of debbie being nervous and excited , yet looking kinda cool ..

And her is a pic of her "instructor" looking like a dick in an oversized helmet .

Obviously I kicked ass and was the most awesome driver they had ever seen , so I sat out the next session so I could see where Debbie went wrong and show my other main skill .
Photography .

the pics may seem to show she calmed down each lap and got tighter and faster .
I am disputing this .
I say her girls wrists couldn't handle the pressure and she had to ease off as the laps went by .
It is obvious she was going faster the first few laps as she was sideways in the corners , weakening out to sideways on the exit to the straits, then weakening out to be flat throughout .
(I am not jealous or bitter )

Last edited by Ian c; 07-23-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Ian c is offline   Reply With Quote