Thread: Suspension Work
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
IMACMAN

RE Suspension Work

Thanks For the responses so far...

WOODSMAN: You mention doing the front shocks first?... the ride ( bump wise ) in the front is actually pretty smooth, when I replaced the front wheel Bearings the front end tightened up nicely. I may be missing something?... YES the Targa race is quite the event up here Starts Sept 14th and concludes Sept 21... I'd love to enter it... I know all of the roads & the course very well.... it's a tough & challenging run all around.... many a car has met it's match here on the rock in Targa...lol.. great fun. here's a link...

Targa Newfoundland - Updates

LAPHAN: Thanks... I do have a few mechanic buddies with home garages... I've only ever let one guy that knows P cars work on it ( mechanically )... but I'm told any mechanic can do this. So I may have a run at it with him.

WHIPPY: Thanks Again, the more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to just have it all done now at once ( Got jealous after reading your post regarding the result )...it's not that I don't have the $$$ as such.... it's the "accountant" in the family that's watching...lol.. I just put a New Roof with Glass Window with rear Defog on the car..... I have a new windshield going in on Tuesday ( a fair amount of Pitting in this one. ) and just spent $500 on high speed buffing and a professional wax job.... so she has her eyes on me now... even though I just got her a Land Rover as a distraction...lol... the hardest part for me is knowing what parts to buy.... as I said the rear shocks, front wheel bearings and ( I think Control Arms?... squeaky things with rubber boots that could be greased? ) are all Brand new... anyone have a list of what else I need?

Thanks

Imacman

Paul

Newfoundland
IMACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote