View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:52 AM   #19
Coffinhunter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger View Post
Anyone else have that funky DSP option in his or her boxster ?
I have the same set up.

Since I really didn't have any problems with the unit/set-up other than not being able to hook up my iPod, I went a different route. If your iPod has bluetooth abilities get the Jabra Cruiser 2. Not only can you hook up your phone for hands-free talking, but it has a built in FM transmitter that works really well. I used it with my iPhone 4S, and now have the iPhone 5, and still runs with no problem. Even when I travel to areas with a lot of FM stations I have not had to change the frequency it was running on. I have streamed Pandora, played my music, and played podcasts, all with no issues.

The battery lasts a long time (usually I end up charging it once every three weeks or so), and it just plugs into the cigarette lighter.

The ONLY thing that you need to be aware of is the volume does need to be a couple of clicks higher to get the same volume that you would get when playing a CD, or listening to regular radio for example. So remember to turn down the radio before turning off the unit.

Otherwise it simply clips to the sun visor and you're done.

Ka is a wheel, and everything is 19
Coffinhunter is offline   Reply With Quote