View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:40 AM   #14
yellowboxsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv View Post
Hi again, I had a quote from Weltmeister since that is where I get mine serviced, and as you say it will be a few hundred more since it is a Tip. That's a pity, since I bought a Tip so that my wife could drive it and she never has in nearly 3 years. Wish I bought a manual instead!

I am in Bayside, and I can only remember one other Melbourne Boxster owner on this forum since I have been watching it. Have you tried the Great Ocean Road yet? I get down there a bit, and it is great in the Box! Maybe post a few photos here too.

Cheers
Yeh that's a pity mate, I too were in the same dilemma but fortunately I taught my wife to drive stick a few years ago and she agreed that I should get a manual since its a 'sport car'. Big plus about it though was when i was told by the guys at both Autoart and Weltmeister that its more costly for tip's to be done
Since there's not many Boxster owners on the forums based in melb, we should tee up a couple more and do some sort of meet and cruise down the best roads in Vic. I'm looking forward o a great ocean road cruise. Care to join me? You're most welcome. PM me and we'll swap details if you like
yellowboxsters is offline   Reply With Quote