View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
yellowboxsters

Newbie Boxster S from Oz - Finally with pics!

Hey guys, I'm a proud new owner of a 2002 Boxster S. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and so far have been having the greatest of joy and widest of smiles for the past 2 months enjoying the awesome Boxster S. Have been loving this awesome forum ever since I began my research into the boxster prior to purchase and has been absolutely helpful. So far since pickin gup the car, I've had it serviced, had the LN Engineering IMSB done and the coolant reserviour tank replaced (was suddenly leaking coolant all over the garage floor one afternoon after a spirited drive), and now next on the list is to fix the bloody horn (not working at all), then probably new bumpers and hopefully the Gemballa GT rear replacement spoiler (if its still available). Looking forward to a long happy membership with this forum. The weather has been relatively crap recently so haven't had the chance to get it washed or take any pics so here they finally are. Hope you guys like it. Wishing you all, "Happy Boxstering"...

Oh and here are a couple of pics of my Boxster S with its distant cousin and garage mate, Skoda Octavia RS (apologies for the low quality and graininess, was taken with the phone at the time). Looks like I've caught the yellow fever

Last edited by yellowboxsters; 07-09-2013 at 03:10 AM.
yellowboxsters is offline   Reply With Quote