View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #13
Pedrof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
personally I'm not a fan of those GT3 color schemes. And I'm really not a fan of those rear quarter panel graphics on the RS. I'm not sure what Porsche's design guys were thinking when they came up with those. They must have just gotten out of Fast and Furious Part 9 or whatever. When the Subaru STI Rally Car looks subtle in comparison to your Porsche, you know something is off. The best looking GT3/GT3 RS I've seen, imho, are the very stealthy looking ones with 'graphics delete'. Like a black GT3 RS with gun metal GT3 wheels.

speaking of which, I had my Carrera 4 spoke wheels redone in the BMW 'Shadow' gun metal color. With new rotors they look great. And the PORSCHE door decals are a great mod for $80.
At some point I'll get around to painting the GT3 Tek Boxster Spyder rear bumper cover (goes over the stock one with a couple of screws). I also added the smoked LED tailights. Those are three great mods that can be done for well under $1K.

Thanks for your comment perfect lap, would love to see pictures of what you are doing
Pedrof is offline   Reply With Quote