View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:18 AM   #9
edc
550 Anniversary

Garage
I was considering doing a kit in the UK but cannot be bothered. It is too much hassle for no return and you have to stump up cash up front to buy the bits in, modify some so they can't be returned, only for some people who say they might buy them not actually buy them!

To be honest, for the Porsche parts all the part numbers are already out there. The "kit" just becomes the MAF to throttle body connection. I have seen lots of different attempts at this some nicer looking than others, some different diameters, some more complex etc. I will be posting a how to with part numbers etc when I get the time to consolidate all the info and photos.
Sold: 986S - Zenith Blue - 18" Sport Classics - Black Zunsport grilles - Stainless silencer and manifolds - K&N panel - shortshift - M030 suspension - 75mm throttle body - custom 83mm intake - SmartTop - custom remap - MDS underdrive pulley
edc is offline   Reply With Quote