View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:34 AM   #18
Jaydoggster

Update: 3.2 Motor, trans, etc. sale

Hi Everyone,
Please forgive my late response, as I have left town on travel for a bit. Here's an update on what's going on. As I'm only with the car 1/4 of the year at most, I'm not sure I'll have the time to disassemble everything part by part and sell it off. So what I'm going to do is start with the main items I know I can offer, and proceed from there.
If you live nearby (greater L.A. area) and you'd like to come to the car to retrieve items for yourself, that might be feasible for the smaller stuff. Pricing wise, I'm just searching the market for the lowest prices and going lower. Here's what I currently know I can offer:

-3.2 motor with 42k miles and no problems (came out of a fresh car, not the impacted car): SOLD
-6-speed manual trans also 42k miles: $2000
-986 S guards red OEM seatbelts: $350
-986 S full power seats, black leather with red stitching, but need re-upholster: $1000
-pair of non-amber litronic headlights, good condition, rubber beading worn $1000/set

and what I think SHOULD be available (pending inspection):

-front 986 s bumper in black, with minor damage: $700
-full 986 s brake system: $700
-full 986 s suspension
-986 s aero 1 side skirts, black
-center console
-air bags
-possibly 3-spoke steering wheel with airbag: SOLD

And if you find pricing unreasonable compared to whats available, im totally accommodating in terms of being fair. The stuff should all be available within about two weeks.

Prices are for pickup, for shipping, add actual shipping price

Thanks to all
-j

Last edited by Jaydoggster; 08-24-2013 at 06:29 AM.
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote