View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Fintro11

Location: Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
New Member / Owner saying hi / sharing my story

Hello Everyone,
I have come over from Rennlist ( their 986 section is not very talkative )
My First Porsche I owned was a 944, Four years ago I bought it with a broken timing belt and fixed up the engine and all the mold in interior.

^Taking the car from Vancouver to Nanaimo

^ The interior I had to work with

After a lot of hard work I got her to this point

As the story goes after a love and hate relationship of three years the automatic transmission decided to die. The car still has first and second but will not go into reverse or third. My mechanic that i get to repair my car now ( 30 years experience as a Porsche mechanic ) told me it was time to decide if i want to throw more money into an older car that is not worth much or to buy a newer car that you can travel with and not worry about.

I always kept my eye out for boosters and then I found this .... A 2003 Boxster S

I have owned the car for a little over a month now, And I still have a giant smile on my face. The car is beautiful there was no scratches or rock chips on the body. Due to some spirited driving and road trips there are a few little rock chips but I like to drive the car not sit there and look at it :P

Here are a few pictures of myself and my boxster now bought her with just over 38 000 Km on her now she has just over 43000 km on her
Fintro11 is offline   Reply With Quote