View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #7
soucorp
soucorp

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmond Boxster View Post
Today, I left my car parked in a car park which is extremely close to the police station in perth Western Australia. I am 19 and worked my ass off to own a Porsche boxster - been a dream car since I could remember. I walked to my car today and someone had stole the bonnet badge, I though Ohwell get another one, as I looked closer, the screwdriver they must of used had actually gone to the bare metal through the bonnet. Sad times

Anyone know of any filler that could do the job or cheap bonnet badge that is a size bigger so it can hide the damage a little.
That's horrible. Probably a bunch of kids causing trouble. The badges are relatively cheap, look them up on ebay for used one. I would claim it through my insurance but if you just want to take care of it yourself, I understand. A body shop can fix it for a few hundred with filler and paint before a new badge gets back on. At least in the states, not sure how much in Ozzy. A good advice to remember is to choose your car park wisely. I always park my car far away from others for the following reasons:
1) the extra walk is great exercise
2) no idiot can ding my doors or side swipe me as they come and go in their big SUVs
3) anyone near the car can be seen by you or others if they are messing with the car
4) park in a well lighted area

Best

Last edited by soucorp; 06-24-2013 at 05:49 AM.
soucorp is offline   Reply With Quote