View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 11:15 AM   #3
Brucelee

Porsche dealers are loathe to give out this paperwork and it is puzzling why should be. I assume you have proof of purchase indicating the extended warranty?

Also check with your service dept to make sure the indicator of the CPO is in the company service and warranty data base. If it is not, you have big time problems ahead!

Keep us posted.

good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford40
Hello All,
About 2 months ago I purchased a 2004 boxster with 3500 original miles and the dealer told me that the car would be certified pre owned from Porsche...this meant that the car would have the balance of it's factory warrenty as well as a Porsche 100k warrenty that would protect the car until 2010 or 100k miles. This obviously appealed to me as the cost of repairs can be very costly. My question is so far I have not recieved paperwork from Porsche acknowledging this extended factory coverage. My salesman said he would get this to me but I am beginning to have some doubts...is it common for Porsche to not acknowledge this in writing. My 2005 Mercedes was purchased with the same type of CPO warrenty and Mercedes was very quick with the acknowledgement. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote