View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
Farewell Danger

Johnny Danger Says Farewell !

A message from Johnny Danger:

This morning I received a message that I had been "banned" from the forum. Aside from my usual zany and off-beat nature, I can't think of any reason why this action would have been taken against me ? I've received no warnings to date, nor any subsequent notification as to why I was "banned" ? In any case, I've enjoyed my participation on the forum over the years. My objective all along was to bring some fun and amusement to the community without breaching any rules or intentionally offending anyone's sensibilities, as well as engaging in a meaningful discussion(s) with fellow enthusiasts about all things related to the boxster. After almost 5 years of membership and nigh on to 4,000 posts, I hoped that I've brought some level of enjoyment and practical knowledge and experience to this forum, to include the friendships that have evolved in the course of doing so. After all, we had 986 Poetry, Boxsterpiece Theater, 986 Trivia, Driving Music and of course my favorite - the Danger Winter Workout Series ! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Farewell to all, and remember I put the "err... in danger" !

JD
Farewell Danger is offline   Reply With Quote