View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Homeboy981
Homeboy981

Garage
Another North Texas Boxster Enthusiasts Meeting!

When: Saturday, May 4th 2013 at noon (that's 12:00PM)
Where: TBD - could be Kennys place or we could meet closer to Arlington at a clandestine location of a professional pilot we know and do a "Fly By" on him BEFORE he has to go to work. he-he He doesn't KNOW this…yet!

The 'meeting' will take place in the mid-cities, either way. About time, right?

We are calling it, "Read Codes & Drive Roads". That's our agenda this meeting - don't you wish you could do THIS at work for a meeting agenda?

We have a Durametric and we're not afraid to use it!
"So, what does that mean and how does it help me?"
You will be able to read your cars' history, view codes and clear them and we can even get you a report. Kinda like the dealer but without all the hassles or costs! That is why we were formed. That and we all LOOK BETTER when we're together!

Then, we are going to go "out on the roads". Sort of like a Parade - but faster!
We have some roads around Kennys' place that are twisty and then we thought we would "show the natives" some specimens of fine sports cars. It'll just cost you gas money and be like a "Rolling Car Show". Except that it might get a little loud - since a few of us are "exhausted".

Proving yet again that our club will help you drive your car!

It's FREE, it's FUN, and that's why we're the some of the greatest guys you would ever want to know. Sorry ladies, there is no representation among our ranks, not counting wives…although I HAVE to COUNT my wife, so I guess we can put that whole "Porsche with panties" thing to rest. Although, we can make @PorscheChick an Honorary Member - just to be fair.

We may not be the first, but certainly the funnest club of 'Enthusiasts' you'll ever want to meet…so join us next week. Plan on it! (but check your phone, email or here for more details). Don't forget to bring your camera, or video.

See and hear you there!